Friday, August 9, 2013

Daily Look: Dressed-Up Shorts



Shirt: J. Crew // Shorts: Loft // Bracelets: H&M, Ann Taylor // Shoes: Taryn by Taryn Rose via DSW

I've been wearing casual shorts looks so often this summer that I felt like dressing them up a little bit with a blouse and accessories. I'm always a fan of versatile pieces of clothing that can be dressed up or down, and while cotton shorts definitely skew more casual, I like that they can be classed up a bit.

Do you ever dress up your shorts? How do you like to wear them?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

that is such a cute top

Emy Augustus said...

I like the pattern on the top!

I saw one of your outfit pictures in the sept. issue of Lucky. It was on the 2nd or 3rd page? Haha, that was a surprise! I usually never look through those mags at the supermarket, but that issue has been getting some buzz so I was just looking for the editor's letter when I was like, hey I recognize that person...