Saturday, August 31, 2013

Twin Styled: Labor Day

Labor Day



Labor Day is coming up on Monday, so I thought I'd put together a look for the last big summer hurrah. My only Labor Day tradition seems to be forgetting about it until a few days before, and I kind of like it that way. I never have time to make any big plans, but always enjoy spending the day relaxing, and taking a breather before the school year really kicks into high gear. On the first day of school, I will see the long year looming in front of me and feel a little (totally) overwhelmed. Then all the sudden I'll take a better look at my school calendar and realize, wait, I've got a three day weekend coming up, and all is right with the world. So far my big plan for the holiday is sleeping in as late as possible, and maybe eating a hotdog.

Do you have any plans for the long weekend?

No comments: