Thursday, August 15, 2013

Daily Look: Maid of Honor Dress



Dress: Asos // Shoes: // Earrings: Old Navy // Hair clip: H&M // Ring: Vintage

This is the dress that I wore to my friend's Fort Worth wedding earlier this month. She let us pick our dresses which was awesome, and they ended up looking really cute together. If I look a little bit like I'm freaking out in these pictures, it's because I am! Stephanie trusted me to say a reading during the ceremony, so I was a little bit nervous. But the real jitters came from anticipating giving my toast. Of course that went by in a whirlwind, and was not nearly the big deal I had made it in my mind. I guess I'm just out of practice with public speaking!  After it was over, I was overcome with relief, and ready to boogie down.

It was such a fun night, from getting to know Stephanie and Drew's sweet friends and family better, to chowing down on a smorgasbord of cakes, to watching the groom's elaborate garter toss dance. Don't you just love a wedding?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your dresses are so cute!

StyleNightcap said...

Beautiful photos! I think that this is one of the best posts you’ve ever published. Keep going! ;)

Sam said...

Dora & Style--Thank you so much!!