Monday, August 12, 2013

Daily Look: Rehearsal Dinner



Dress: H&M // Earrings, Shoes: Loft // Bracelet: James Avery // Sunglasses: via Marshall's

I wore this outfit to my friend's rehearsal and rehearsal dinner weekend before last. After practicing the ceremony, we headed to the Fort Worth Stockyards for some of the best barbeque I've ever had. It was smoky, salty (not sweet!) melt-in-your-mouth brisket perfection. I know I'm totally biased, but I really believe that Texas-style barbeque is by far the best. After eating way too much, we got to chat and enjoy a slideshow of my friend and her new husband that also featured some amazingly bad pictures of Sam and me from the oh-so-awkward middle school years.

Have you been to any weddings or wedding-related events this summer? What did you wear? And are you a barbeque fan?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is such a great color for you!