Monday, October 28, 2013

Daily Look: Beaded and Black



Sweater: Ann Taylor // Pants: Zara // Shoes: Libby Edelman via Marshall's // Bracelets: J. Crew, James Avery // Earrings: The Limited // Sunglasses: Cole Haan via Marshall's

I used to think that short-sleeved sweaters were nonsensical. After all, if it's chilly enough for a sweater, wouldn't you also want your arms covered by long sleeves? Of course, I eventually discovered that as long as they're thin enough, they can be the perfect transitional pieces for those not-all-that-cold autumn days. But you know what still doesn't make sense to me? Open-toed boots. Just...why? Do some people enjoy having freezing cold toes? I don't.

Are you a fan of short-sleeved sweaters, or do you prefer your arms to be fully covered when you wear a sweater? And do open-toed boots make any more sense to you than they do to me? Feel free to explain.


No comments: