Saturday, October 26, 2013

Daily Look: Butterfly in the Sky



Sweater: J. Crew // Jeans: Urban Outfitters // Shoes: Converse via Marshall's // Earrings: Francesca's // Bracelet: Loft

Lauren found her purple converse earlier in the year on clearance at Marshall's, but they didn't have my size. Then, during a trip to the store in Plano, where I was filled with the thrill of getting to shop until ten (yes, I squealed over the extended hours),  I found a pair of my very own. Of course, mine were only on sale, not on clearance, but it was still a good price. Ever since, I have been wearing them all over the place, and they've gotten quite the reception. Everyone from age seven to seventy seems to be a Chuck's fan!


2 comments:

Elana said...

These colors are so fun and cheerful! I imagine it was impossible not to be in a good mood while wearing this outfit :) I'm loving the concept of your blog! You both are so cute!

www.room-334.blogspot.com

Sam said...

Thank you so much! I agree, this is just a happy sort of outfit!