Monday, October 14, 2013

Daily Look: Marooned



Shirt, Shoes: J. Crew // Jeans: Forever 21 // Earrings: Loft // Necklace: Urban Outfitters // Nails: Revlon Carbonite // Lips: Mary Kay Firecracker

I've mentioned many times that I think it's great that fashion no longer requires strict matchy-matchiness, but that doesn't mean I don't love a good match. I bought this shirt and these jeans at two different stores on two different days, but they look like such a set that nearly every time I wear this shirt I feel compelled to pair it with these jeans. Who am I to get in the way of fate?

PS--While much of the rest of the country is gearing up for boots, sweaters, and coats weather, we're barely dipping our sandal-clad toes into jeans weather. In fact, Saturday was most definitely too-hot-for-anything-but-shorts weather.

No comments: