Thursday, October 24, 2013

Halloween Costume Inspiration: Sandy from Grease

With all of the fun I've been having coming up with Halloween costume ideas, I can hardly believe that I never thought to do a Sandy Olsen look before now! Growing up, I would watch Grease over, and over, and over again, singing along to songs that I had no idea were actually filthy! A couple of years ago, my mom and I even went to a Grease sing-a-long at a local movies theater, and crooned as loudly as we could. Who could help but love a sweet, innocent rebel-for-the-day like Sandy?



When I was putting her look together, I considered doing Sandy's usual preppy look (for like maybe a second), but her bad girl outfit at the end of the movie is just where it's at. Big curls, red lips, those sweet shiny leggings? Now that is an outfit to remember! Tell me about it...stud.

Halloween Costume: Sandy



Anyone else out there hopelessly devoted to Sandy?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love this idea! Very cool