Sunday, October 2, 2011

The Accessorizer: Spikes & Studs

The Accessorizer: Spikes and Studs

Sam edelman boots
$355 - my-wardrobe.com

Camel flat
$24 - topshop.com

Valentino pointed toe shoes
$575 - farfetch.com

Zara leather shoes
$20 - zara.com

Leopard print jewelry
$28 - macys.com

Forever21 stretch jewelry
$4.80 - forever21.com



Lately, I have been drawn to accessories featuring spikes, studs, or some combination of the two. I especially enjoy the edginess they add to typically ladylike items such as ballet flats, stud earrings, and clutches. Although these rock and roll-inspired accessories are certainly outside of my comfort zone, I look forward to adding a piece or two to my wardrobe. What trends do you want to try?

1 comment:

Roxanne said...

Maybe my secret Santa needs to see those booties. Just sayin'