Thursday, October 20, 2011

Daily Look: Black, White, and Red All Over







Top, Skirt: Banana Republic // Shoes: Kimchi Blue via Urban Outfitters // Bow Bracelet: Ann Taylor // Faux Pearl Bracelets: Target // Sunglasses: Ray-Ban

Besides serving as the setup to one of the oldest jokes I know, black, white, and red form one of my very favorite color combinations. Putting these colors together couldn't be easier, yet they make me feel chic and maybe a little bit Parisian (not that I've ever been to France, but still). These wingtip Mary Jane flats are one of my most recent acquisitions, and I love how the strap allows me to create the perfect fit. What colors do you love to combine in your clothing?

3 comments:

Sam said...

I love black, white, and red too. Or Black, white, and yellow.

m said...

I. Love. Those. Flats.
I like mustard and deep purple!

Lauren said...

Ooh, that's a good one too. Lately I've really been wanting something mustard-colored (I'm thinking a sweater would be perfect). The only yellow items that I currently have in my closet are Baylor t-shirts!