Monday, October 10, 2011

Daily Look: Fall Colors






Blouse, Shoes, Earrings, Bracelet: Banana Republic // Skirt: Express // Tights: J. Crew

This looks feels very autumnal to me with its combination of warm browns, creams, and golds. Though it is a fairly standard work look, I like the way that the herringbone pattern on my tights pops against all of the other solids I am wearing.

The leaves are definitely changing and falling, a sign of fall that I never experienced while living in Texas. The trees look beautiful right now, and I am trying to enjoy them as much as possible before the long Midwestern winter begins. On an unrelated note, one of my kittens turns one today. Happy birthday, Tulip!

3 comments:

Sam said...

Happy Birthday Tulipilip! Awesome tights.

m said...

the tights are a crazy good accent. I even like the yellow leaves with your outfit. way to go, jared!

Lauren said...

Thanks! J. Crew makes awesome tights; I actually bought this same pair in a black and gray version. Sadly, they did not make it home with me because I left them in our Chicago hotel room.