Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Daily Look: Silk and Skinnies







Blouse: Forever 21 // Pants: Zara // Shoes: Nine West // Bracelet: Banana Republic // Earrings: Target

It is finally cool enough for pants which is wonderful because I have been waiting much too long to wear my new favorite pair from Zara. They coordinate nicely with pumps that I wore in Lauren's wedding last summer. Overall this look is very matchy, with a bracelet that goes perfectly with the button detail on the blouse and plenty of navy which allows the green from the blouse to really pop.

3 comments:

Lauren said...

I love how you have a bow on your shirt and shoes. And I love a nicely matchy-matchy look almost as much as I dig a good pun.

m said...

I am in LOVE with this look. good job, sammy!

Sam said...

Lala-- There is little in this world that is better than a good pun.

Mo-- Aww, thank you!