Saturday, April 6, 2013

Daily Look: Birthday Lunch



Blouse, Skirt: J. Crew // Shoes: GoMax via Ella Blue // Earrings: Loft // Bracelet: James Avery // Nails: Essie Bikini So Teeny

I wore this outfit to a birthday lunch for my mom and aunt (their birthdays are a week apart!) on my last day in San Antonio. Now that I'm back in the Midwest, it seems crazy that I was wearing a sleeveless shirt and a skirt with sandals! It's still boots and sweaters weather up here, sadly, but it's supposed to warm up. Funny thing is, the high today is supposed to be in the 60s, which most San Antonians would consider downright chilly. I guess it's all relative!

So where do you stand? Does a high in the 60s make you say "ahh" or "brrrrr"?

2 comments:

Kate said...

High in the 60s is "brrr" but I'd still rock a skirt with sandals. Spring is all about living in denial! "It's just Summer, guys.... What's the big deal?"

Kate from Clear the Way

Lauren said...

Ha! I think Texans live in denial during fall and winter. We break out our scarves and boots even when it's way too warm.