Saturday, April 20, 2013

Daily Look: Minnie and Me



Sweatshirt: Forever 21 // Jeans: BDG via Urban Outfitters // Shirt: J. Crew // Shoes: Converse // Earrings: Stella & Dot // Lips: Mary Kay Rock 'n Red and Revlon Certainly Red

I spotted this adorable sweatshirt while my husband and I were shopping in Chicago a couple of weeks ago and knew that I had to have it. Yeah, yeah, a Minnie Mouse cupcake sweatshirt isn't technically a necessity, but it was just too adorable to pass up, especially for less than $20. You see, I (along with Sam and my husband) am one of those people who honestly believes that Disney World is the most magical place on earth (and I'm guessing Disneyland is a close second, though I've never been). I went there for the first time four years ago--yep, as a full-grown adult--and fell in love with it. Sure, I might never get a chance to wear this sweatshirt in the place where dreams come true (I mean, does Florida ever even get cold enough for one?), but I can now chill with Minnie whenever I want.

Anyone out there as in love with Disney World as I am? What do you think is the most magical place on earth?

1 comment:

Sam said...

SOSOSOSOSO CUTE!