Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Daily Look: Black and White Stripes



Shirt, Skirt: Ann Taylor // Shoes: Nine West // Necklace: Banana Republic // Nails: Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Mellow Yellow // Sunglasses: via Marshall's

This outfit is all about effortless office style. Black and white is such a no-brainer of a color combination that it almost seems too easy. I'm all for bright colors, but sometimes you just want classic black and white. And both this top and this skirt are made from comfortable, wrinkle-free ponte, my new best friend. It's so much easier to look put-together when you don't have to worry about being rumpled! Plus, as I've mentioned before, tucking a blouse into a pencil skirt is my go-to when I want to look professional in a hurry.

What are some of your outfit go-tos?

No comments: