Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Runway to Reality: Pierre Balmain Spring 2013

As I've mentioned before, one of my favorite shows from this year's spring collections was Pierre Balmain, with its mix of ladylike and edgy pieces. What I really love about the look I chose to re-create this week was the fact that it would look great in so many different situations--work, brunch, a date, the grocery store (um, just because?). Plus, it's oh-so-Jackie O, and who doesn't want to channel her amazing style?


Fortunately, with its mix of simple separates, it would be easy enough to wear your own version of this look for a much more palatable price. With a zebra-print cardigan, full black skirt, and a pair of black pumps (which you probably already own), you'll be adorably chic. Here's my version for less:


Runway to Reality: Pierre Balmain Spring 2013




What do you think of this look? Would you wear it?

No comments: