Saturday, April 27, 2013

Outfit Inspiration: Miranda Kerr in White-on-White

I saw this picture of Miranda Kerr looking chic and adorable this week and knew instantly that this was a look I would want to re-create. In the past couple of years, Miranda (yeah, we're totally on a first-name basis) has become one of my absolute favorite street style stars. She always looks incredibly put-together without ever looking like she's trying too hard.


I love this outfit in particular because it's so fresh, and I think it would be just perfect for this time of year. If you're willing to shell out for her gorgeous Lover skirt, it can be yours for a mere $595. But if you're feeling a little more frugal, I put together a far more wallet-friendly version.



Miranda Kerr's Style




All of the pieces in my version can be had for less than half the cost of Miranda's leather skirt alone.

Would you wear this black and white ensemble? Are you a fan of Miranda Kerr's style?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Love this look! I'm older but I could still manage it if the skirt were at the knee. Nice post! Will come back to see more, I like your style. All the best ~ Denise @BeBetsy

Lauren said...

Thanks Denise!