Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Daily Look: Papaya and Pink

2013_04_28-1 2013_04_28-7 2013_04_28-3 2013_04_28-4 2013_04_28-2 2013_04_28-5

Shirt: Ann Taylor // Pants: Loft // Shoes: Taryn by Taryn Rose via DSW // Bracelets: Forever 21 // Necklace: J. Crew // Earrings: Gift // Nails: Forever 21 Sky Blue

Papaya might be one of my least favorite fruits, but it's also one of the most beautiful. I absolutely love its red-orange color, which is also what drew me to this top (okay, and the $15 price tag). I love a top that can work on the weekend as well as during the work week, especially when it looks just as good tucked in as it does worn out over a pair of jeans. In fact, this shirt is so versatile that I went ahead and bought it in two colors in addition to picking up another one for Sam because I knew she'd like it too.

Do you prefer the color or taste of papaya? Do you ever buy the same item in multiple colors (I usually don't!)?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super cute color combo!! I ran across your blog & am now following, follow me too if you wish:

http://whosyourdowdy.blogspot.com/
xo

Lauren said...

Thank you so much!