Thursday, April 18, 2013

Daily Look: Gold Rush



Sweater: Asos // Skirt, Earrings: Banana Republic // Shoes: Bandolino via DSW // Bracelet: Gift // Lips: MAC Rebel

During a particularly hilarious episode of Happy Endings, Jane and Brad get in a huge fight when they lose couples game night, and it all starts when Jane incorrectly guesses Brad's favorite color. This led me to wonder whether my husband and I would be able to do the same. It turns out that I knew his--blue, in case you're curious--but my response was, "Trick question. I don't have a favorite color." That's because I have so many. Basically, my favorites are bright, saturated shades of just about any color. And that's what I love about this sweater. Its gold color is really vibrant and rich, so it's one of my favorites, along with a whole lot of others!

Do you have a favorite color? What is it?

No comments: