Monday, December 23, 2013

Daily Look: Accidental Beatnik



Sweater: Banana Republic // Jeans: BDG via Urban Outfitters // Booties: Matisse via Piperlime // Earrings: The Limited // Bracelet: H&M // Rings: Madewell // Nails: Sally Hansen Celeb City // Lips: MAC Peach Blossom // Sunglasses: Cole Haan via Marshall's

I wore this black on black on black outfit to the movies yesterday to see Saving Mr. Banks with my husband and in-laws (it was very entertaining, by the way). All day, my husband referred to me as a beatnik. I think that I would have to have a beret to truly characterize this outfit as a beat costume, but I got his point. Thing is, sometimes you just want to wear something easy, especially when you're getting dressed out of a suitcase, and going monochromatic certainly fits the bill. Later today, I'm off to spend a few days in San Antonio before heading to Disney World with Sam and my husband.

Do you ever wear head-to-toe black (or any other color)? How are you spending your holidays?

No comments: