Thursday, December 19, 2013

Roundup: Sleepwear

Christmas Tradition: Jammies



It is a tradition in our family that we are allowed to open one gift on Christmas Eve. This present always contains a new pair of pajamas that we then put on and wear for pretty much the entire Christmas break. This year we have broken from tradition a bit and tried to find our own new pairs of jammies since Lauren and I both had a pretty good idea of what we were looking for. Lauren has been wanting some cute lounge pants for ages, and I am in the market for some pajama pants that reach past mid-calf.

As a person of slightly above average height, I have such a hard time finding anything that doesn't shrink into capris after one wash. I thought my problems were solved when Lauren told me that Old Navy now offers tall sizes, but I tried them on and it seems that I am too tall for regulars and too short for talls. I guess I had better stick to sleepshirts and shorts!

No comments: