Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Daily Look: An Oldie but a Goodie



Coat, Pants: Gap // Sweater: Loft // Shirt: J. Crew // Booties: Sam Edelman // Earrings: Banana Republic // Rings: Madewell // Lips: Revlon Certainly Red // Nails: Revlon Gold Coin

This wool duffel coat is, shockingly, heading into its 11th winter, and while I never thought it would last this long when I picked it out my senior year of high school, I just can't quit this best-$50-I-ever-spent of a coat. And on days when it's cold but not freezing, it's the perfect length and weight: not too hot, not too heavy, and not too fitted, which means I can have some fun with layering without feeling like a stuffed sausage. This coat has seen me through high school, college, five different jobs, and a cross-country move, and it's still going strong.

What's your oldest item of clothing that you still wear?

No comments: