Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Daily Look: Cozy Cable Knit Sweater



Sweater: Ann Taylor Factory // Corduroys: Gap // Boots: Via Spiga // Earrings: The Limited // Sunglasses: Cole Haan via Marshall's

I wore this cozy, comfortable outfit out to dinner with my family last week, and I was pleasantly surprised by just how warm this new sweater kept me. Well, it's not technically new--I bought it during an end-of-season sale last spring--but this was the first time I had the chance to wear it. I spent all last winter looking for a thick, snuggly, itch-free cable knit sweater to no avail, and when I eventually found one, it was already way too warm to wear it, so I was pretty excited when I was finally able to bust it out.

Are you a fan of getting good deals buying things out of season, or does that just feel too weird?

No comments: