Monday, December 9, 2013

Daily Look: Mod Sweater Dress



Sweater Dress: Cynthia Rowley via Marshall's // Boots: Via Spiga // Tights: Francesca's // Earrings: Banana Republic // Bracelets: Ann Taylor // Rings: Madewell

I wore this mod-inspired sweater dress today and felt like Daphne from Scooby Doo (minus the red hair and green scarf). I've never worn a sweater dress before because I've always been a little bit afraid that they'll be too hot indoors, but I was surprised by how comfortable it was. It's cozy, but it's not sweltering. Shockingly, it's supposed to be fairly chilly here in The Woodlands for the next couple of weeks, so all of the cold-weather clothing I collected while living up in Indiana will finally be getting a good workout.

Are you a sweater dress fan? Do you find them too hot, or just right?

No comments: