Friday, December 20, 2013

Daily Look: Sensing a Theme



Sweater, Skirt: Loft // Booties, Necklace: Urban Outfitters // Bracelets: H&M, Banana Republic, Ann Taylor // Earrings: Francesca's // Sunglasses: Target

I unintentionally wore some shade of purple or plum in all of my posts this week, but it kind of makes sense considering what a perfect fall and winter shade it is. I love the color of this skirt because it's vibrant and saturated, yet it can pretty much be treated as a neutral, making it both fun and versatile. So versatile, in fact, that I have a feeling I'll be getting a ton of use out of it this winter--I could barely decide what to wear it with because I found so many things in my closet that would look good with it.

What clothes have you been reaching for over and over again lately?

3 comments:

Jenna Hatfield said...

I just bought a dark plum shirt because I've been drawn to the color as of late. Similarly, I was looking through my closet to make outfits and was surprised at the number of pieces I could wear it with... how fun!

Kate said...

Love the skirt and the necklace.

Lauren said...

Jenna--It's such a great color!

Kate--Thanks so much!