Monday, December 30, 2013

Daily Look: Baby, It's Cold Outside



Sweater: Loft // Jeans & Rings: Madewell // Booties: Matisse via Piperlime // Hair Clip: Anthropologie

I'm back!! As you may have noticed, I haven't had many pictures up in the past couple of weeks. Lauren has been wonderful about picking up the slack while I packed up and headed north on I35 to my new home in Plano. Now that the crush of finishing up the semester at my former school, putting everything I own into boxes, moving, unpacking, and turning right back around to celebrate the holidays in San Antonio is over, let's get to some fashion!

Santa added some exciting new items in my wardrobe, but these pictures were actually taken on Christmas Eve, so they're oldies but goodies. This is my absolute favorite holiday sweater because it is big, cozy, and looks like it could have come straight out of Mrs. Claus's closet. I didn't dress up as much as I usually do on Christmas Eve (I may or may not have left all of my dressy clothes in the new apartment), but I think I made up for it with holiday cheer. I was looking festive right down to my green and red socks!

No comments: