Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Daily Look: Bundled Up



Coat: Zara // Corduroys: Gap // Boots: Ann Taylor // Scarf: Found // Earrings: Francesca's // Gloves: Gift

Have I mentioned that it is a tad chilly here? Or the fact that I'm not a huge fan of frigid wind?  If not, don't worry, I have a feeling I'll be mentioning both of those things repeatedly for the next couple of months.  If you are reading this from a place where the word negative often precedes your temperature reading, feel free to roll your eyes in my general direction, but where I come from,we build fires if the low is below 60. And you can take the girl out of San Antonio, but you can't take the uncontrollable teeth chattering out of the girl if you do!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

love the red accents in this outfit!

Lauren said...

You look super cold, but super cute!