Thursday, January 2, 2014

Daily Look: Embellished Sweatshirt



Sweatshirt: J. Crew // Jeans: H&M // Boots: Sam Edelman // Rings: Madewell // Earrings: Won // Sunglasses: via Marshall's

I wore this outfit for a day of after-Christmas shopping and returns with Sam and my husband. This sweatshirt is perfect for days when you don't really want to put a lot of effort into putting together an outfit, but still want to look cute. You don't even have to worry about jewelry because it's already built in! I'm absolutely loving the fancy-pants sweatshirt trend because it allows me to wear what used to be considered loungewear-only clothes out of the house without having to feel like I'm schlepping.

Are you on board with the embellished sweatshirt trend? Do you wear them?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE those boots! I've been looking for a pair of cognac booties. Super cute and casual ensemb.

Lauren said...

Thanks Jess! They go with everything, which I love.