Friday, January 24, 2014

Daily Look: Winter White



Sweater: Banana Republic // Skirt: Odille via Anthropologie // Boots: Via Spiga // Tights: H&M // Earrings: Loft // Rings: Madewell // Nails: Zoya Ivanka

I bought this white linen skirt to wear during the summer, but I really hate to let something languish in my closet unnecessarily, so I decided to pair it with a cozy turtleneck and thick tights to give it a more wintry feel. Even in Texas, tights are my jam. Cold feet are the worst. Obviously, I realize that some seasonal pieces just can't be repurposed--you're not going to see me trying to break out these boots during the summer--but, like Alton Brown, I do love a good multitasker. (Any Good Eats fans out theret?)

How about you? What are your favorite ways to get extra mileage out of your clothes?

No comments: