Thursday, January 9, 2014

Outfit Inspiration: Miranda Kerr



I've professed my love for Miranda Kerr's style before and I'll do it again. She's gorgeous, sure, but she's also got a great eye for fashion. Every time I see her she looks adorable. I'm totally not a hat or denim jacket person, but this picture is making me rethink all that. Now, given her rather lucrative career as a professional pretty person, I'm gonna go out on a limb with the assumption that I wouldn't be able to afford a single item pictured here, but this cute look could definitely be re-created on a normal, non-supermodel's budget (see below for my much version). Throw some tights and a cute coat on over it, and  you've got yourself a winter look.



Miranda Kerr Style





Would you wear this Miranda-inspired outfit? Which celebrity's street style is your favorite lately?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is such a cute look! I would totally wear it