Monday, January 6, 2014

Daily Look: Frostbite in White



Sweater: Old Navy // Jeans: Madewell // Booties: Matisse via Piperlime // Earrings: Nordstrom Rack

Plano is freezing. Yes, I am aware that Lauren used to take pictures in the snow, but I am a total wimp when it comes to cold! When taking these pictures, do you think I worried about the trashcan that made it into pretty much every shot?  Clearly not. I worried about getting done so that I could run inside, drape myself in blankets, and whine about not being able to feel my toes.

This outfit would be warm enough for pretty much any day in San Antonio, but I am going to have to invest in some new winter accessories to combat the weather here. Lauren has already given me some good tips for staying warm, although she makes no effort to hide the glee she is feeling now that I'm the one with the worse winters. At least I'm only suffering through Texan cold. I never could have survived the five years she spent in Indiana.

No comments: