Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Daily Look: Take Me Out



Sweater & skirt: Loft // Shoes: Aldo // Tights: Ann Taylor // Earrings: Francesca's // Rings: Vintage, Limited, & Madewell

Lauren got this skirt and sweater for me for Christmas, and while I definitely see a pilgrim influence (at least in the color palette), I think that together they scream date night. I planned to wear them for dinner and a movie last weekend, but our check was slow and we ended up missing the movie. So, in truth, instead of wearing this cute outfit to the theater, I ended up wearing pajamas to my couch and watching Monster's University for the second time (still amazing). Maybe one day we will actually make it to The Hobbit.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute; I love it! Also, I used to rock a red pixie and miss it all the time. It looks great on you!

Lauren said...

It looks so good!

Daner said...

I'm obsessed with this.

Sam said...

Kelsey, Lala, and Dana--thank you so much!!! I am feeling the love :D

Sam said...

Thank you, Mutzii!!