Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Daily Look: New Year's Resolution



Sweater: Gap // Shirt: J. Crew // Jeans: Madewell // Shoes: Converse via Marshall's // Rings: Limited // Cat Ring: Asos

I wore this outfit during a marathon return-making trip after Christmas. I was mostly thinking about being as comfortable as possible (you never know how long you may have to stand in line), but this outfit ties in well to my New Year's resolution. This year I want to be braver and bolder about mixing patterns.

So many times when I notice someone with really cool style, I realize they have mixed colors and patterns in an unexpected way. I am constantly telling myself that I will do the same, but somehow I always end up playing it safe. So I am making a commitment that this year I am going to shake things up! Hopefully writing it down here will keep me honest.

What are your New Year's resolutions?

No comments: