Friday, January 17, 2014

Roundup: Flats That Don't Fall Flat

Flats the Don't Fall Flat



As much as I love the look of heels, they just aren't usually an option in my line of work. When your job involves power walking through hallways every thirty minutes, you give up on pumps pretty quickly.  So, alas, I am pretty much limited to flats, short heels, and wedges.  But, thank goodness, flats are getting cuter by the season.  Where I once had to settle with boring (if not outright ugly) footwear, I can now find all kinds of awesome styles. I am on the constant lookout for cute, comfortable shoes, so I thought I'd do a round up of some of the kicks that have caught my eye recently.  They may not elongate the leg, but at least they're fun!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Lots of cute choices! I'm off to shop!