Monday, January 13, 2014

Daily Look: Everlasting Errands



Sweater & shirt: J. Crew // Jeans: Madewell // Shoes: Target // Earrings: Loft // Ring: Asos

I've had to run so many errands to get myself moved in to my new apartment that it's getting ridiculous! I made two trips to Target in two days, and still I started a new list of things I need to grab there on my way home from work today.

Thankfully, the past weekend brought a reprieve from the frigid weather, so I was able to finally leave my coat at home. I wish I could say that I wore this outfit on a long walk where I soaked in the rays of sun I've been craving, but alas, I actually wore it to buy more apartment stuff. The good news is, I will finally be able to eat my dinners with a utensil besides the one fork and two pairs of chopsticks I've been using. I call that a victory!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Such a cute outfit!