Monday, January 27, 2014

Daily Look: Dressed-Up Sweatshirt



Shirt, Sweatshirt: J. Crew // Jeans: Forever 21 // Boots: Matisse via Piperlime // Rings: Madewell, Gift // Earrings: Banana Republic // Nails: Zoya Ivanka // Sunglasses: Target // Lips: MAC Cremesheen Peach Blossom

My husband got me this metallic-printed sweatshirt for Christmas this year, and I've already worn it several times. I really like the fancified (which is totally a word, so don't waste your time looking it up) sweatshirt trend because, let's face it: Sweatshirts are just really darn comfy. I wore this outfit out to dinner on my birthday with Sam, her boyfriend, my husband, and our friend (who gave me that cute chevron ring). Between my free Starbucks pastry for breakfast, barbecue for lunch, frozen custard for a snack, and beef Wellington for dinner, it was a wonderful, calorie-filled birthday.

How did you spend your weekend?

No comments: