Saturday, January 25, 2014

Happy Birthday to You (and me)!



Yay! It's our birthday! And in honor of this most important of days, I thought I'd take a moment to celebrate the fashion risks we have been taking all our lives.  We were definitely on the forefront of diaper turbans and minimalist fashion.  Only kidding, but I do want to give a shout out to my other half.  Without you Lauren, my loud and dramatic Celine Dion interpretations would be uninspired, my eyelashes would be uncurled, my phone minutes would be unused, and my birthday would only be half as good. I love you!

Today we are meeting up in Waco to watch a Baylor Basketball game and eat at our favorite spots with our friends and family. I plan to be uncomfortably full from dawn until dusk! Hope you are having a happy weekend too!

No comments: