Thursday, May 16, 2013

Daily Look: Dots on Top



Shirt: Old Navy // Jeans: Gap // Shoes: J. Crew // Earrings: Loft // Bracelet: James Avery

I've been trying to focus on shopping for warm weather-appropriate clothing in preparation for my move back to Texas because I realized that I have waaaay more winter clothes than summer ones. This top, a recent acquisition, is the perfect summer shirt--it's sleeveless, not-too-tight, and cotton. I paired it with jeans today because it wasn't super hot, but I know that it will be logging a lot of mileage paired with shorts and skirts as the weather gets warmer.

What are your criteria for the perfect summer top?

2 comments:

Kate said...

My perfect Summer top is breezy and goes with everything. You look nice in this top.

Kate from Clear the Way

Lauren said...

A top that goes with everything is perfect for summer, when I'm too hot to think about what to wear!