Friday, May 24, 2013

Daily Look: White Collar



Blouse: Marshall's // Jeans: J. Crew // Shoes: Chinese Laundry via ModCloth // Earrings: Francesca's // Bracelet: Loft // Ring: Vintage

Hooray, more colorful jeans! I am making good progress toward my goal of having every color in the crayon box. I've been looking for a good deal on purple jeans for a while now, so I was super psyched when I found these on sale. Of course, I was supposed to just be going to the mall to make returns, but I couldn't help looking around a little bit. And really, who can resist a great deal?

What is on your wish list?

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

You're chanelling either Carey Mulligan or Michelle Williams in this look.....casual chic!!

Rebecca
www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

Sam said...

Thank you Rebecca, I love both of them!

Julie said...

Nice mix of colors! I'm really liking the mixed blues.

Style by Joules

Sam said...

Thank you!

Sarah said...

I love so many things about this look. Thank you so much for sharing it!
XOXO, Sarah http://www.thebellainsider.blogspot.com/

Sam said...

Thank you, Sarah!