Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Daily Look: Purple Streak



Shirt: Asos // Skirt: H&M // Shoes: GoMax via Ella Blue // Bracelets: James Avery, Forever 21 // Sunglasses: via Marshall's // Earrings: Loft // Lips: Milani Rose Hip

I decided to have a little fun with my hair yesterday and put purple streaks in it. I've been intrigued by hair chalking for a long time, but also heard that it can be pretty terrible for your hair. That, and I haven't owned a piece of chalk for quite some time. But I do have another colorful powder readily available in my bathroom--eyeshadow! I wondered if it would work, and a quick Google session showed that I wasn't the first person to try it. Five minutes later, and voila! Fun purple hair with no commitment.

Have you ever put colorful streaks in your hair? Would you try it?

1 comment:

Warford&Wife said...

You're the first person I've ever seen to be able to pull off purple streaks. They looked great!