Saturday, May 18, 2013

Daily Look: Tropical Sunrise



Dress: H&M // Shoes: GoMax via Ella Blue // Earrings: Loft // Hairband: Sephora // Lips: Milani Rose Hip

Today was a hot, humid, day, so I wore a tropical dress to match. Okay, I actually picked the dress because it's cool, cute, and comfortable, which is essential when braving nearly 100-degree temperatures. I love that this dress feels like a giant comfy t-shirt but looks like I actually put some thought into it (even if I didn't).

What do you throw on when you can't be bothered to think too hard but want to look like you did?

4 comments:

Kate said...

It's so nice to have a great print on a simple dress... It's easy to throw on but it looks really put together. You look great as always.

Kate from Clear the Way

Unknown said...

Such a cute little dress, and I love your lipstic.
Enter to win a GIVEAWAY on my blog at http://creativesideofme.com/?p=2676

Lauren said...

Thanks, Kate and Olya!

Colur Me Bristol said...

What a cute dress! Love the print on the top. It looks really nice on you.

~Bristol
colourmebristol.blogspot.com