Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Daily Look: Uniform Update



Shirt: Loft // Skirt: American Apparel // Shoes: Soft via DSW // Earrings: Francesca's // Rings: Vintage

Skirt plus chambray shirt is kind of my go-to outfit. It's dressy enough for work, casual enough for the weekend, and always makes me feel put together. Of course, when you start wearing the same thing over and over, you are in danger of becoming awfully boring. To avoid that sorry fate, I decided to up the ante with shoes and accessories. My mom's beautiful rings that she recently gave me, plus my snazzy new patterned wedges really breathed new life into this otherwise basic outfit. Now that it feels special again, hopefully no one will notice when I wear almost the same thing next week!

How do you make your more basic outfits special?

3 comments:

Lauren said...

I love those shoes so, so much!

Julie said...

I love the pleats on your skirt! It's very 20s and elongates your legs.

Style by Joules

Sam said...

Thank you Julie!