Thursday, May 23, 2013

Daily Look: Lost and Found



Top, Skirt, Bracelets: Ann Taylor // Shoes: Nine West // Earrings: Loft // Lips: MAC Girl About Town

While I bought this skirt months ago, this is the first time I've worn it. I left it in San Antonio after my last trip here because I was running out of room in my bag. I re-discovered it underneath a pile of pajamas in a drawer, and decided to take it for a spin. It wasn't intentional in the least, so I can't take any credit, but I really like the way the seams on this top lead into the seams on the skirt. It's fashion magic, I say!

Have you ever found a piece of clothing you had forgotten about deep in your closet or drawers? If not, I highly recommend it.

4 comments:

Julie said...

I love stumbling upon old pieces that I love but have forgotten. I love the fabric on your shirt! Very adorable.

Style by Joules

Lauren said...

Thanks Julie!

Rebecca said...

Of course....finding forgotten or still tagged stuff in my closet is like Christmas morning! And how you styled it from head to toe is TERRIFIC!!

Rebecca
www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

Lauren said...

Thanks Rebecca!