Monday, May 27, 2013

Daily Look: Here Comes the Sun



Shirt: Forever 21 // Skirt: ModCloth // Shoes: GoMax via Ella Blue // Earrings: Loft // Ring: Vintage // Bracelet: H&M // Sunglasses: Betsey Johnson via Marshall's

Happy Memorial Day everybody! As you may have seen on the national news, San Antonio has been getting more rain than we know what to do with. This was an outfit that I wore during a break in the weather for a quick trip to Target and the hardware store. A kitty cat skirt is probably not the most typical item of clothing in Lowe's, but I was dressing for comfort in the post-downpour humidity. Plus, who really wants to fit in at the hardware store anyways? I'll leave the work boots and beat up jeans wearing to the professionals.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Love this! I just purchased a skirt very much like this and I hadn't considered gingham as a top for it, but now I am! It looks great! :)

Style by Joules

Sam said...

Thank you, Julie! I love gingham in the summer!