Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Daily Look: Pink and Navy



Shirt, Jeans: Gap // Shoes: Taryn by Taryn Rose via DSW // Earrings, Bracelet: Banana Republic // Necklace: Urban Outfitters // Nails: Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Coral Reef // Lips: MAC Peach Blossom

While it isn't a color combination I wear particularly often, I really love the way pink and navy look together. It's a little bit girly and a little bit preppy, so I paired it with a spiky necklace to add a little bit more edge. PS, I'm growing my hair out for the summer so that I can wear it up off my neck (because I'm back in Texas y'all!), but it's driving me crazy, so I'm looking for some new ways to wear it. Any ideas?

What are some of your favorite color combinations? And do you wear your hair short, long, or medium during the summer?

No comments: