Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Daily Look: Gilded Peach



Shirt: Dorothy Perkins // Pants, Earrings: Loft // Shoes: Me Too via Marshall's // Bracelets: Forever 21 // Ring: Gift (Vintage) // Necklace: Banana Republic // Sunglasses: via Marshall's // Lips: Face Stockholm French Martini

I wore this outfit while spending time with some family members who were visiting from out of town. The weather hadn't been as hot because of the crazy thunderstorms that hit San Antonio hard over the weekend, so I figured jeans were the way to go. Of course, when I went outside to take these pictures, I quickly realized that I had chosen incorrectly. It was so hot and muggy that I ended up changing into a skirt before heading out to run some errands. Funny thing is, I'm usually really good about checking the weather before getting dressed--it's one of the first things I do each morning!

Have you ever had to change your clothes after going outside?

3 comments:

Julie said...

Love these colors! Awesome outfit.

And yes, I've definitely changed after going outside--which is annoying because then I have to hike up five flights of stairs. Our condo is pretty warm in the summer, so often I'll assume it's hot outside then realize I need a jacket once the wind hits me.

Style by Joules

Christina, Esq. said...

LOVE this look- one of my favorites!

Lauren said...

Julie-Oh man, five flights of stairs?! That's rough. I'm about to move into an apartment on the third floor and am already worried about it!

Christina-Thank you so much!